Join the Little Haven Childcare team! We are currently recruiting for Early Years Practitioners and an Administration Assistant within our Ofsted Outstanding nursery based in Archway, London. If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Years Practitioner Job Description:
Little Haven is currently recruiting for Level 2 and 3 Early Years Practitioners to work in our independent, dynamic nursery.
36 Hours Per Week
Competitive Salary with perks
- Level 2 or above Early Years qualification,
- A valid DBS (Disclosure & Barring service) Certificate,
- Good knowledge of and ability to act in accordance with current legal and statutory frameworks, policies and procedures,
- Good communication skills and proficiency in written and spoken English,
- Experience working professionally within a nursery setting.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
Administration Assistant Job Description:
Little Haven Childcare is looking for a part-time nursery administrator to join our Ofsted Outstanding nursery.
Part Time / Freelance
20 – 25 hours per week
We are looking for someone who has a background in administration and an understanding of working in a nursery or early years education setting. This role will also entail providing ad-hoc administrative assistance to the nursery directors including;
- Written acknowledgement of all registrations,
- Processing registrations including dealing with fees, 15 and 30 hours funding calculations and data entry,
- Issuing offer letters to Parents prior to the start date,
- Processing acceptances including dealing with deposits etc.
- Organising visits and tours,
- Fill out and co-ordinate all pre-start paperwork,
- Issuing welcome packs and starter paperwork where appropriate
- Work with the Manager to ensure paperwork is up-to-date for Ofsted Compliance
- Manage office diary in relation to visits and tours.
- Keep track and maintain the occupancy level in the nursery.
- Experience in administration,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and OneDrive,
- Enhanced DBS certificate,
- Strong communication and organisational skills,
- Access to own computer.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org